- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” — Albert Einstein.
- If you're not changing, you're not growing. If you're not growing, you're not being intelligent.
- 10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of life is decided by how you react. ~ Stephen Covey
- You can't change your situation, the only thing you can change is how you chose to deal with it.
- What others speak of you is not important. What you speak of others, speaks volumes about you. ~ Rishi Prabhakar
- You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. - Ayn Rand
- Cleverness is a gift, kindness is a choice. Gifts are easy -- they’re given after all. Choices can be hard.
- NO and YES are two words which need a long thought. Most of the troubles in life are the result of saying YES too Soon or saying NO too Late
- The ruler is the shaft and the rules are the string. Too loose, the bow is useless, too tight, and the bow will break. (Excerpt from MahaBharatham)
- “We can’t judge the quality of the crew by a ship that performs in calm waters. We judge the quality of a crew by a ship that performs in rough waters.” —Simon Sinek
- “Be the leader you wish you had.” – Simon Sinek.
- Yesterday is a history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why, its called present. So, Live the moment.
- Add life to your days, not days to your life.
- In life there is no Ctrl+Z... Only Refreshhhh...
- Success is not a destination, it's a journey.